Hello – and welcome to Main Street Writers!
I am a writer and a teacher. My Creative Writing practice is based on the conviction that everyone has a voice, and everyone has stories to tell.
I bring this approach into classrooms – pre-school through high school – and into Creative Writing workshops for adults.
My work builds on Pat Schneider’s collaborative-based approach to building skills and confidence as writers – with people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
If you like to write – if you would like to try writing – come visit a workshop. See how it feels to explore new approaches to writing in the company of fellow writers.
- You can find pieces written by Main Street Writers here.
- You can read about Main Street Writers’ writing endeavors here.
- You can read about me here.
- You can read about the Friday Notebook Projects – our school and community writing programs – here.
- And you can learn about the Tanya Fund: an Endowment for Writers, which enables more people to attend a workshop, here.
Main Street Writers: Online and In-person in Amherst MA
…Except when we’re on Retreat. We’re still nearby, just harder to spot.