Use Your Outdoor Voice
Day-Long Creative Writing Retreats
in the Pioneer Valley
– 20 miles from Amherst, worlds away from everyday –
Join us this summer for Outdoor Voice, a day-long Creative Writing Retreats in the Pioneer Valley.
Experiment with writing in a protected wilderness area, on a hillside high above the Connecticut River, or in a rustic lodge atop a nearby mountain – local sites that are worlds away from our everyday lives.
Beginners and seasoned writers welcome – come and enjoy a day of “Slow Travel” through writing.
– All sites are within 20 miles of Amherst, MA
– Participants can sign up for individual dates, or a series – with a discount for multiple days
– All settings are outdoors, with bathroom facilities and moderate protection (screen tent or pavilion)
– Unplugged: with no electricity, laptops need 5-6 hours of battery power …a great opportunity to experiment with paper and pen!
– Bring a brown bag lunch; coffee, teas, water, and snacks are provided.
Saturday, July 15, 2023
10:00 am – 3:30 pm
For information and registration, click here.